Zoom MS-60B - Multi-Stop Pedal for Bass
For bassists, the Zoom MS-60B is a powerful, digital, multi-effects unit packed into a single stomp box. With almost 60 effects and amp simulations, chromatic tuner, intuitive interface and solid construction, bassists will be surprised with how versatile the MS-60B is on stage and at home.
Although the MS 60B comes with 30 factory presets, 50 user patches can be created. Effects vary from EQ, compression, limiting, delay, reverb, drive, fuzz, bass synth and more. Up to four effects can be chained together and rearranged letting you create classic tones. The three rotary encoders, which also function as buttons, open various menus where adjustments can be made to each parameter of the effect, recall patches, rearrange effects and turn the auto-save on and off.
The centre footswitch lets you control the tuner and tap delay function, but also lets you switch between patches in series. This means you can cycle through two or three patches with each press of the footswitch, up to 50 different tones can be saved this way.
The pedal can operate on two standard AA batteries with a lifetime up to 7 hours, or work off the optional AC adapter sold separately.
Zoom MS-60B Specifications
- Effect Types 58
- Simultaneous Effects 4
- Patch Memory 50
- Sampling Frequency 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processsing 32bit floating point and 32bit fixed point
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz +1dB -3dB (10kΩload)
- Display LCD
- Input 1/4'' phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Output 2 x 1/4'' phone jack (L/R)
- Maximum output level: +5dBm
- Output load impedance 10kΩ or higher
- Power AC Adapter DC9V (Sold Separatley)/ Center negative / 500mA (AC adapter: ZOOM AD-16)
- Batteries AA/LR6 battery x 2
- Battery Life: 7 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- USB Bus Power
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Zoom SKU SZOOMS60B Model Zoom MS-60B - Multi-Stop Pedal for Bass GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A