Zoom F4 kit
The Zoom F4 is a compact lightweight portable recorder with four XLR/line inputs that allow you to capture 26-bit/192 kHz audio while out on location. The F4 has an extremely low noise floor and high gain so you don't have to worry about any added internal noise. This recorder also features time-code for audio/video syncing by using a temperature compensated crystal oscillator that generated time code a 0.2 ppm accuracy. The build of this recorder allows you to work fluently without struggling with weight or worrying about damage, it's compact design make it easy to store and manage while on location. You will also receive a case specifically designed for the Zoom F4 in this kit.
With four XLR/TRS combo inputs, a 3.5mm stereo input, and a Zoom mic capsule input, the F4 can record up to six discrete tracks with an additional stereo mix track—all at resolutions up to 24-bit/192 kHz.
Input 5/6 can be used as a camera return for monitoring only. This allows you to monitor audio being sent to the camera for confidence checks.
Dual SD card recording
A dual SD card recording feature lets you record simultaneously on two SD/SDHC/SDXC cards* (up to 512 GB each). This means you can instantly back up or split recordings. For example, you can save eight tracks on one card and a stereo mix on another.
- Connectors: XLR/TRS combo jacks (XLR: 2 hot, TRS: TIP hot)
- XLR input gain: +10 – +75 dB
- XLR input impedance: 3.0 kΩ or more
- XLR maximum input level: +14 dBu (at 0 dBFS, limiter ON)
- XLR phantom power: +24/+48V 10mA maximum for each channel
- TRS input gain: −10 – +55 dB
- TRS input impedance: 22 kΩ or more
- TRS maximum input level: +24 dBu (at 0 dBFS, limiter ON)
- Equivalent input noise: −127 dBu or less, (A-weighted, +75 dB input gain, 150Ω input)
- Frequency characteristics: 10 Hz – 80 kHz +0.5 dB/−1.5 dB (192 kHz sampling rate)
- A/D dynamic range: 120 dB typ (−60 dBFS input, A-weighted)
- Crosstalk: −90 dB or less (between adjacent channels, 1 kHz)
- MIC IN: ZOOM mic capsule input (use disables Inputs 5/6)
- RTN in connectors: 3.5 mm stereo mini unbalanced output jack
- RTN in reference input level: +10 dBV (Level: -10 dBV setting), +4 dBu (Level: +4 dBu setting)
- RTN in input impedance: 10k Ω or more
- RTN in maximum input level: -10 dBV (Level: -10 dBV setting), +24 dBu (Level: +4 dBu setting)
- Outputs: XLR balanced output (2: hot), 3.5 mm stereo mini unbalanced output jack, 1/4" unbalanced stereo output jack
- D/A dynamic range: 106 dB typical (−60dBFS input, A-weighted)
- Supported formats: 44.1/47.952/48/48.048/88.2/96/192kHz,16/24-bit, mono/stereo/2-10 ch poly, BWF and iXML
- Main unit size: 7.0 in. (W) × 5.5 in. (D) × 2.1 in. (H)
- Main unit weight: 2.27 pounds (Without batteries)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Zoom SKU SZOOF4KIT Model ZoomF4PC GTIN 00884354016890 Single or Pair N/A