The XM series multi-channel power amplifiers are ideal for theater, hall, and conference room installations. The lineup includes 80W x 4 and 180W x 4 models, meeting the needs of a wide variety of installed systems. The XM amplifiers are a compact 2U size and surprisingly lightweight, making them easy to handle and install. Switching power supplies deliver high output power while minimizing the unit's physical size. The XM series has monitor/remote jacks that allow external devices to be connected for status monitoring or control from a remote location.
Yamaha XM4080 Features
- Four high-power channels.
- Switchable stereo, parallel, or bridged operation.
- Versatile connectivity and high-pass filters for a variety of applications.
- Distribution drive capability for parallel multi-speakers systems (XM4180).
- Monitor/Remote connector for remote monitoring and control.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMXM4080 Model SYAMXM4080 GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A