Not just an amplifier and speaker processor in one, the DSP enabled Yamaha TXn5 provides many more benefits than simply saving precious rack space or eliminating cabling.
- Rental companies can simplify warehouse inventory — The TXn series amplifier are multi-functional amplifiers that can be used to drive various speaker systems.
- Truly versatile: Not only is the TXn flexible in its I/O formats, but voltage gain/ sensitivity can be adjusted in 0.1dB steps. The TXn can be configured to use with any kind of system.
- TXn can accept multiple digital formats. Staying digital longer with the TXn allows for better S/N structure. Cabling is also lighter with digital.
- Precise control and monitoring of your amplifiers: Detailed control and monitoring parameters unimaginable with conventional amplifiers are now available from a remote location.
- Failsafe security: Combination of analog inputs and card slot inputs provides failsafe signal redundancy. The ultra low latency AES/EBU card's "THRU" output is designed to send signal even in case of power failure on the amplifier.
Digital signal processing is an area in which Yamaha quality is legend. All three TXn models incorporate a sophisticated 24-bit ADDA 96-kHz DSP engine that affords an extraordinary range of control and processing capabilities. In addition to basic amplifier control and status monitoring, there is enough DSP power built in to provide extensive speaker processing capabilities that will make external processors unnecessary in most applications. The TXn provides separate input and output processing. The onboard DSP parameters and functions can be accessed directly through the LCD and button interface provided on the front panel of the amplifier, or via Yamaha's amplifier control software running on a computer connected via Ethernet.
Flexible Input Configuration
The TXn series amplifiers feature a Yamaha mini-YGDAI standard card slot that comes fitted with an AES/EBU I/O card for digital input and throughput. The amplifier's balanced analog inputs and throughputs are permanently installed on the rear panel. The analog and digital inputs can be used independently, or signals can be applied to both and mixed or switched automatically for emergency announcements, for example. The original AES/EBU I/O card can be replaced with compatible Yamaha mini-YGDAI cards that provide other digital or analog input/output formats, or with network cards that allow full compatibility with CobraNet or EtherSound audio networks.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMTX5N Model Yamaha TX5N GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A