Yamaha MG16 - 16 Channel Mixer
Feature-rich and delivering outstanding sound quality, the Yamaha MG16 Analog Mixer is well-suited for portable rigs or permanent installations. The MG16's quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate. The MG16's crystal clear D-PRE preamps will squeeze every drop of tone from your mics, with natural-sounding bass and smooth highs.
Featuring switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one-knob compressors, EQ, plenty of I/O, and LED metering, the MG16 can take on just about any task you throw at it. Utilizing many state-of-the-art features from Yamaha's high-end consoles, the MG16 is ready to work for you!
Yamaha MG16 Mixer Features:
- D-PRE mic preamps deliver clean, transparent, and natural sound
- 3-band EQ on all mono channels for sound-shaping
- 1-knob compressors provide straightforward dynamics control
- Pad switch on mono inputs for managing loud sources
- Metal chassis for durability
Yamaha MG16 Mixer Specifications:
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 16
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 8 x Combo (XLR/TRS), 2 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 8 x TRS, 4 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Direct: 2 x TRS (Monitor)
- Outputs - Other: 4 x TRS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x TRS (Sends)
- Phantom Power: 12
- EQ Bands: 3-band, Sweepable Mid
- Aux Sends: 2 x Pre/Post, 2 x Post
- Busses/Groups: 4 Bus
- Faders: 15
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 5.1"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 19.7"
- Weight: 14.6 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMMG16 Model MG16 GTIN 4957812556316 Single or Pair N/A