Yamaha MG12XU - 12 Channel Mixer with Effects & USB
Rich with features and delivering outstanding sound quality, the Yamaha MG12XU Analog Mixer is well-suited for portable mixing rigs or permanent installations. The MG12XU's quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate. The MG12XU's crystal clear D-PRE preamps will squeeze every drop of tone from your mics, with natural-sounding bass and smooth highs.
The Yamaha MG12XU is similar to the standard MG12 but with the addition of built in SPX effects and USB playback and recording via computer or compatible tablets.
Featuring switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one-knob compressors, EQ, plenty of I/O, and LED metering, the MG12XU can take on just about any task you throw at it. Utilizing many state-of-the-art features from Yamaha's high-end consoles, the MG12 is ready to work for you!
Yamaha MG12XU Features:
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm (9.6" x 2.8" x 11.6")
- Net Weight: 4.0 kg (8.8 lbs.)
- SPX effects processor provides you with 24 effects
- USB playback and recording with computers and tablets
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMMG12XU Model Yamaha MG12XU GTIN 4957812553841 Single or Pair N/A