The Yamaha HS7 Active Studio Monitor features bi-amped full range 2 way speakers rated at 60W and 35W and has been developed by Yamaha to offer an exceptionally flat and accurate frequency response for use in music production and composition as well as the home project studio.
Designed in the same tradition as the legendary NS10M monitor, the Yamaha HS7 speaker features a low resonance bass reflex enclosure which improves the rigidity of the overall speaker, and less cabinet resonance means that the signal remains clear and uncoloured. This is very important in getting an accurate mix which translates across all systems.
Port noise has also been audibly reduced by up to 6dB using the new Yamaha proprietary technology across the HS range of studio monitors which also helps to deliver a clean and precise signal. The Yamaha HS7 is equipped with XLR and TRS jack connectors, as well as Room Control and Hi Trim response controls.
Yamaha HS7 Specifications
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified studio reference monitor
- 6.5 inch cone woofer and 1 inch dome high-frequency unit
- 95 watts dynamic bi-amplified power
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- LEVEL control (+4dB/center click)
- EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF)
- ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)
- Full magnetic shielding
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Overall Frequency Response: 43 Hz - 30 kHz
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMHS7 Model HS7 GTIN 0086792974705