The Yamaha HS10W powered sub contains a long stroke 8" 120 watt woofer in a MDF bass reflex enclosure for high efficiency and low distortion. Ins and outs include one balanced XLR and a balanced 1/4" phone inputs in parallel and one L/R Mix output EXT SUB balanced XLR for connecting an additional sub, and 2 balanced full range ouput XLRs for Left and Right speakers. Controls include master level, phase and low/high cutoff frequncy. The HS10W complements the HS50M and HS80M powered monitor speakers, extending the frequency response down to 30 Hz.
Yamaha HS10W Features
- 8" bass reflex powered subwoofer.
- Frequency Response: 30-120 Hz.
- 150 watts dynamic power.
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Balanced XLR L and R outputs connect to the main left and right speakers.
- L/R mix ouput connects to a second subwoofer if required.
- Level Control facilitates precise overall system level matching.
- Phase switch simplifies phase alignment.
- Low-pass filter control and high-pass filter control with ON/OFF switch.
- Full magnetic shielding
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMHS10W Model SYAMHS10W GTIN No Single or Pair N/A