Yamaha DXR12 - Full-Range Active 12" speaker
The Yamaha DXR12 is an active full-range PA speaker delivering 1100w of dynamic power. The Yamaha DXR12 is the second largest speaker in the DXR series and features a 12-inch low-frequency driver and a 1.4-inch high-frequency driver powered by a Class-D amplifier. Built in 48-bit DSP processing handles crossover, EQ, time alignment to the limiter settings, protection functions and precise dynamic control of the sound.
The DXR Series features a flexible onboard mixer with a variety of input, making it ideal for simple vocal/ instrument amplification. With its flexible IN/OUT, the DXR Series can comprise a full sound reinforcement system, or seamlessly integrate into a setup utilizing DSR or DXS Series speakers.
Versatile Mic and Line Level Input Capability
The DXR onboard mixer can handle up to three simultaneous inputs. It accepts both Mic and Line level input, giving you the flexibility to connect to a variety of sources from microphones to line level instruments and portable audio devices. When in MIC position, a HPF is automatically activated to roll off unwanted low frequency.
Flexible HPF Control
All DXR loudspeakers feature flexible HPF control to perfectly match with DSR and DXS subwoofers. You can choose either 100Hz or 120Hz depending on which subwoofer you are using in combination with the DXR. DXS Series subwoofers feature flexible LPF settings allowing you to find the optimal HPF/LPF balance for your sound.
Smart Mixing / Linking Function
Each channel has an individual volume control, letting you mix three discrete audio sources. THRU out passes the input signal from Channel 1 and LINK OUT sends mixed signal from all channels-ideal for daisy-chaining or routing the signal to another destination. LINK OUT is very useful for configuring a compact SR system with another DXR, while LINK MODE allows you to easily switch between stereo or dual-mono configurations.
Yamaha DXR12 Features
- Speaker type: 12" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range: -10dB 52Hz - 20kHz
- Components: LF - Diameter:12" cone, Voice Coil:2.5", Magnet:Ferrite; HF - Diaphragm:1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR :FOH / MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 110W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions: W - 362mm (14 2/8"); H - 601mm (23 5/8"); D - 350mm (13 6/8")
- Net weight: 19.3kg (42.5lbs)
- Accessories: UB-DXR12(U-barcket)
- Others: Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMDXR12 Model Yamaha DXR12 GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A