The Yamaha DM2000 Digital Production Console has defined the industry standard. Much more than simply a high-performance digital mixer, the DM2000 is a total production tool that also offers 96 kHz effects, advanced surround production facilities, extensive integrated DAW and machine control, computer and memory card based data management, and an extraordinarily flexible bus system with digital patching, and inserts.
Moreover, the DM2000's "smaller brothers" in the new range, the DM1000, 02R96 and 01V96 implement common elements of the DM2000 user interface, and mix data is interchangeable using the supplied Studio Manager Application software. These consoles can be linked and cascaded interactively within a multi-room studio, or a tour engineer can do a basic console setup on his laptop computer anywhere and then simply load the settings into the console at the venue.
Now DM2000 Version 2 offers, in addition to significant overall performance enhancements, a range of new features that add advanced capabilities for audio production, broadcast, and live applications. But there's more. You also get the capability to install the new optional Add-on Effects, providing a range of state-of-the-art effect programs in addition to the current internal effect list.
Yamaha DM2000 Features
- Precise 24-bit/96-kHz Audio and High-performance Head Amps
- 96-input 24-bus Mix Capacity at 96 kHz
- Powerful Channel Functions with Flexible Control and Patching
- Eight Advanced Multi-effect Processors Plus Six 31-band GEQs
- Versatile Connectivity for a Wide Range of Applications
- Six I/O Expansion Slots for Easy Expansion in a Variety of Formats
- Cascade Connector and a Generous Selection of Control Interfaces
- An Ideal Platform for Surround Production
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMDM2000 Model SYAMDM2000 GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A