Yamaha CL3 - 64 Mono, 8 Stereo Digital Mixing Console with iPad Support
The Yamaha CL3 is the mid size mixer of the new CL series digital mixing consoles and features 64 mono and 8 stereo inputs. The mixer has 24 channels of faders and 2 master faders with the option for a meter bridge. The CL3 has internal sampling frequencies of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz.
Yamaha CL series digital mixing consoles represent a new level of refinement. They offer an evolved experience in accessible mixing, plus sonic purity with sound shaping capabilities that will give the most imaginative engineer unprecedented creative freedom. The CL series embodies the leading standards in live sound in their most advanced, most expressive form.
The large touch screen display makes for a truely intuitive workflow and if one screen is not enough you can wirelessly connect your iPad for additional mixing capabilities.
Yamaha CL3 Features:
- Touchscreen display
- Designed for use with RIO3224-D and RIO16085-D
- Stereo + Mono/LCR, 24 Mix + Matrix outputs
- 8 Omni inputs / 8 Omni outputs
- 3 MY-card slots
- Built in Dante™ interface
- Up to 8 Rio I/O units can be controlled and auto-configured from one CL console
- Control port for PC and/or Wi-Fi connection
- 5 in / 5 out GPI
- 8U Stereo Effects Rack, 16U GEQ Rack & 8U Premium Rack
- Nuendo Live and Dante™ Virtual oundcard license included
- 24 faders + 2 Master faders
- 64 mono + 8 Stereo mixable channels
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMCL3 Model Yamaha CL3 Digital Mixing Console GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A