Wisycom 40S Mid Kit
The Wisycom 40s Kit is a complete wireless set that allows you to capture and receive high quality audio over a large distance. The MCR42S receiver is a robust piece of tech that is designed to keep a reliable connection between it and the transmitters. The MPT42S transmitters are powerful and compact allowing you to use this set in multiple locations around the world so you don't have to worry about your chosen recording location.
Included in this kit is 1x MCR42S Camera Receiver and 2x MTP40S Transmitters.
The MCR42S is a camera receiver designed for the best-in-class performance. Four receivers are internally paired for TRUE DIVERSITY. Its front end has a chain of micro-controlled movable filters to allow BROADBAND OPERATION up to a range of 232 MHz with great selectivity. A powerful low consumption DSP gives you the best of analogue and digital technologies in an hybrid approach for smooth operation, wide coverage and with Wisycom's patented PTT (push to talk) already integrated.
The MTP40S is an extremely small and light pocket transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. Very easy and quick to use thanks to an OLED display, dedicated buttons and a joggle selector. The MTP40S benefits from the latest Wisycom RF technology along with enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
- Exceptional sturdiness and absolute reliability even in very congested environments
- Amazing small size
- Very easy and pleasant use with easy status indication by means of RGB LEDs
- New DSP profile to increase audio recording quality up to 15dB
- Oled display
- Navigation button controls
- Infrared sinc and programming
- Automatic scan.
- Mid band: RX 470.000 - 700.000 - TX 510.000 - 698.000
- Switchable channels: 40 groups of 60 channels fully user progr.
- Switching-window: Up 240 MHz .
- Frequencies: Microprocessor controlled frequency synthesizer circuit, with 25 kHz minimum step. The frequencies is easily PC reprogrammed with the optional UPK 300E Programming Kit.
- Frequency error: < ± 2.5 ppm, in the rated temperature range
- Temperature range: -10 ÷ +55 °C
- Modulation: FM, with de-emphasis.
- Nominal deviation: ±40 kHz (Max. operating dev. = ± 60 kHz).
- “A” / “B” antenna inputs: With sturdy connectors.
- Antenna input impedance: 50 ohm sma type (SWR < 1:2; typ. 1:1.4).
- Dimensions: “Slot-in” execution= 68 x 18 x 115 mm, “Stand-alone” exec.= 68 x 18 x 135mm.
- Weight: 180 g approx.
- External = 5 ÷ 18 Vdc (1.5 W max).
- Autonomous. = with optional BCA 42 Battery Module
- (5 x IEC-LR6 1.5V size-AA alkaline or rechargeable elements).
- Switchable channels: 2400 allocated by 40 groups of 60 channels (in specific frequency range), quickly selectable with dedicated buttons
- Switching window: Up to 232 MHz, depending on band (see below code table)
- Frequencies: Quartz PLL frequency synthesizer circuit (25 kHz step)
- Frequency stability: ± 2,5 ppm (in the rated temperature range)
- Temperature range: -10 ÷ +55 °C
- Max RF power:
- 50 mW (ERP) when high power selected
- 10 mW (ERP) when low power selected
- Spurious emissions: < 2 nW
- Modulation: Wideband FM, with 50 µs pre-emphasis
- Nominal deviation: ±40 kHz (Peak deviation = ±56 kHz)
- Distortion: < 0.3 % (0.15 % typ.)
- Signal-to-noise ratio:
- typ. 115 dB (A)rms with 40 kHz deviation
- typ. 121 dB (A)rms with 56 kHz deviation
- Dimensions: 73 x 61 x 17.5 mm (Height-Width-Depth) without clip
- Weight Approx.: 80 g. without batteries (120g with batt.)
- Power supply: 2 AA size batteries (Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH)
- Kit Includes:
- 1 x MCR42S Dual Receiver, inc Digcom2 (multi compander option)
- 1 x BPA42 PTT base
- 2 x MTP40S Transmitters
- 1 x VAP42 Carry Case
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Wisycom SKU SWISKITMID40S Model 40SMidKit GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£919.00 (inc. vat) £765.83 (ex. vat)
£754.80 (inc. vat) £629.00 (ex. vat)
This product is now discontinued
Contact us to discuss sourcing this or a similar product.
£1,170.00 (inc. vat) £975.00 (ex. vat)
£300.00 (inc. vat) £250.00 (ex. vat)