VSL Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 License
Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 is a cross-platform MIDI and audio LAN solution that works universally on Macs and PCs, hosting Vienna Instruments as well as third-party 64-bit and 32-bit AU (Mac) and VSTi (PC) plug-ins. Use it as a host on the same computer as your sequencer to integrate all your 64-bit and 32-bit instruments and effect plug-ins from third-party manufacturers (such as Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, Waves, you name it), or use it as a master-slave solution with multiple Macs and PCs, all connected with a standard Ethernet cable.
You can easily route the audio streams of a whole arsenal of computers back to your main machine without the need of external hardware. The Preserve function keeps all of your templates and samples loaded while switching from one project to another. As a Pro Tools user you may integrate your favorite AU and VSTi plug-ins in your sessions!
Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 offers ITU surround support (up to 7.1) and full parameter automation. Control all plug-ins running on slave computers right from your master and even start/stop your sequencer or DAW with the space bar from within Vienna Ensemble PRO 5!
Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 comes with Epic Orchestra, a 9 GB free Grand Orchestra Sample Pack. You will receive 3 licenses for Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 (and 1 license for the included Epic Orchestra) so you can set up a network of up to 4 computers (one master and 3 slaves, provided there's no Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 Server or a stand-alone version of Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 running on your master computer).
VSL Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 Features
- Cross-platform MIDI and audio LAN solution for Macs and PCs.
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native/RTAS plug-in or stand-alone.
- No audio interfaces, no MIDI interfaces on your additional slave computers – All you need is Ethernet with a Gigabit connection.
- Full surround support up to 7.1 with integrated plug-ins for surround-to-surround balancing and mono/stereo-to-surround.
- 3rd party AU (Mac) and VSTi (PC) hosting – Instantiate Vienna Instruments along with other 3rd party VSTi and AU plug-ins (works with nearly all available VSTi/AU plug-ins and supports multiple outputs).
- Dual architecture servers – Run 64-bit and 32-bit Vienna Ensemble PRO Servers side-by-side on the same computer and integrate 32-bit 3rd party instruments into your 64-bit DAW and vice versa.
- VST3, AAX and RTAS connector plug-ins – Supports up to 48 MIDI ports and 768 audio ports per instance.
- Event input plug-in – Route MIDI data from your DAW into Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 to circumvent the single MIDI port limitation under AU and VST2 formats (e.g., Logic, Digital Performer).
- Audio input plug-in – Route audio signals from your DAW into Vienna Ensemble PRO 5, e.g., to turn it into a virtual FX rack on your slave computer.
- Preserve Instance – Disconnect Vienna Ensemble PRO from your sequencer while keeping all of your instruments and samples loaded, and re-connect to a new cue or project without loading again. A huge time-saver!
- Optimize All – Clean up your RAM by purging all unused samples of all instantiated Vienna Instruments with one mouse click!
- Slave mode host tempo synchronization.
- Plug-in latency compensation ensures full sync of all plug-ins inside each Vienna Ensemble PRO instance.
- Fully mappable touch parameter automation – Control all of your plug-ins on slave computers right from your master.
- Mixer Automation – Use AU/VST/RTAS automation from your sequencer to control Vienna Ensemble PRO’s mixer (volume, pan and sends).
- New post-effect plug-in rack for processing after pre-fader sends.
- Selective Project Merging – Assemble the channels of various existing projects into one new template.
- Optional one-click integration of Vienna MIR PRO (sold separately).
- EPIC ORCHESTRA included – a 9 GB orchestral bonus library.
Your plug-ins need to be installed as AU (Mac) or VSTi (PC) plug-ins in order to be available in Vienna Ensemble PRO 5.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
- Additional Information
Manufacturer VSL Instruments SKU SVSLSOENSEVOL5 Model VSL Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 GTIN No Single or Pair N/A