Vermona DSR3 Dual Spring Reverb
The Vermona DSR-3 is a dual channel spring reverb unit that can be used in a variety of different configurations. The DSR-3 can be used as two independent mono reverbs, as a stereo linked pair or in serial configuration where channel A feeds into Channel B to create large reverb tails and dramatic effects.
Each reverb channel has two bands of EQ, bass, treble, gain, mix and output. All Vermona DSR-3 units are carefully assembled by hand in electro acoustic manufactory in Erlback, Germany.
- Max Input Sensivity: -14 dBu
- Max Input Level: +20 dBu
- Output Impedance: TS front: 1 MΩ, TS rear: 100 kΩ, XLR: 10 kΩ
- Max Output Level: +20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 600 Ω
- Signal-to-noise XLR: Direct: 90 dB, Effect: 65 dB
- EQ: bass: 40 Hz / ±13 dB, Treble: 7 kHz / ±22 dB
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Vermona SKU SVERDSR3 Model DSR3 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A