Tube-Tech MP2A - 2 Channel Mic Preamplifier & DI
The Tube-Tech MP2A is a combined microphone preamp and DI. Following on from the MP1A, the MP2A features even higher headroom and fidelity, an impedance switch to match the input perfectly to all types of microphones, an overload indicator and 2 dB gain steps.
The input provides switchable +48 V phantom power, selectable mic. impedance of 600/1200/2400 Ohm,phase reverse switch, low-cut filter (20 Hz/40 Hz/off), as well as a switchable -20 dB pad.
Gain is adjustable from +10 dB to +70 dB.( 10db steps, coarse +2 dB steps, fine.)
The Direct Instrument Input are unbalanced with a gain ranging from + 10 dB to + 60 dB and deliver world class sound for bass and guitar DI recordings.
The amplifier is all tube. Input transformer is enclosed in a MU-metal can. Input and output transformers come with a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings. The input and output are balanced as well as fully floating.
Tube-Tech MP2A Specifications
- All tube based featuring push-pull output amplifier
- Frequency Response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 60 kHz
- CMRR >60 dB @ 10kHz
- Typical noise figure: 5 dB @ 200 ohm
- Gain from +10 dB to +70 dB in 2 dB increments - DI gain: 0-60dB.
- Microphone input impedance selectable: 600 Ohm/ 1,2 kOhm/2,4 kOhm
- Selectable pad in front of input transformer (-20 dB)
- Selectable +48 V phantom power
- Overload indicator
- Direct Instrument Jack-socket input for various instruments
- DI input impedance > 1 Mohm
- Input transformer is enclosed in a MU-metal can
- Inputs and outputs are transformer balanced and fully floating
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tube-Tech SKU STUBMP2A Model Tube-Tech MP2A GTIN N/A