Trident HG3 - High Definition Studio Monitors - Pair
The Trident HG3 Near Field Monitoring System is a uniquely designed 3-way speaker system featuring a swivelling Mid driver and high frequency tweeter. The ability to swivel the Mid driver and tweeter let's you perfectly position the speaker for greater performance.
The Trident HG3 deliver an a wide frequency range and great detail making them an ideal main studio speaker. The rear of the HG3 has a plethera of inputs leaving no user in the lurch, the HG3 accepts XLR, TRS and RCA phono. The Trident HG3's are Bi-Amplified with one power amp powering the bass/sub speaker and the other powering both the tweeter and mid driver.
Trident HG3 Specifications:
- Frequency Response: +/- 2 dB from 35 Hz to 19.5 kHz
- Sensitivity (1Watt@1Meter): 89 dB
- Typical Noise Level: -104 dB
- Typical THD: 0.05%
- Maximum Output: LF Section - 120 Watts RMS
- Maximum Output: Mid/High Section - 60 Watts RMS.
- Dimensions:17-3/4' wide, 12-1/4" tall, 13-1/4" deep
- Weight:36.5 lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Trident SKU STRIHG3 Model Trident HG3 Pair GTIN N/A Single or Pair Pair