Trident A-Range - Dual channel Strip, Discrete Mic Pre & EQ
The Trident A-Range is a channel strip featuring two channels of the legendary Trident console sound in a 19" rackmounted format. At the front end of the A-Range is a pre-amplifier with both line and microphone inputs. Next is the 4-band equaliser giving you the sound that was used on lots of hit records in the 1970's such as Elton John, David Bowie, Stevie Wonder and many more.
Whether you are recording to a DAW or to tape the Trident A-Range is a fantastic front end to your recording.
Trident A-Range Features:
- A 2-channel version of the original Trident A-Range console that's perfect for your analog or digital recording rig
- Loaded with the original all-discrete, transistor-based circuitry developed by Barry Porter and Malcolm Toft
- Balanced inputs and outputs ensure the highest sound quality
- Independent preamplifiers that are perfect for both microphones and line-level sources
- Switchable 48-volt phantom power available on both preamps
- 4-band equalizer with classic Trident induction-coil-based high-mid and low-mid bands responsible for the characteristic Trident sound
- Selectable pre-/post-EQ insert point lets you incorporate your outboard gear
- LED peak meters between each section lets you keep an eye on your overall gain-staging to prevent distortion.
Trident A-Range Specifications:
- Preamp Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Phantom Power: Yes
- EQ: Yes (4-band)
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR mic, 2 x XLR line, 2 x TRS
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS/TS (switchable)
- Digital Inputs: No digital I/O
- Digital Outputs: No digital I/O
- Other I/O: 2 x balanced TRS insert loops
- Rackmount Spaces: 2U
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Trident SKU STRIARANGE Model Trident A-Range GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A