The Trantec IEM-S4.16-RX-D04 monitoring receiver has a frequency range between 863-865MHz to match the Trantec IEM-S4.16-TX-D04 transmitter. This In-Ear-Monitoring receiver has efficient power consumption so you can operate for hours at a time. This is perfect for most venue or location productions and/or performances.
- PLL Synthesized design.
- Frequency agility over a 24MHz bandwidth, with 16 pre-programmed frequencies.
- Dynamic circuitry delivers outstanding S/N ratio
- Selectable stereo or mono audio output.
- Bright LCD channel display.
- Dynamic limited circuitry.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from two AA batteries.
- Frequency range: (863 – 864.870)
- Band width: 24MHz
- Oscillation PLL: synthesized
- Channel separation: interval 25KHz
- Frequency stability: ±0.005% 0°C-50°C
- Modulation mode: FM stereo
- Max deviation: ±68KHz
- Frequency response: 80Hz -15KZ ± 3DB
- Stereo separation: >45dB (at 1KHz)
- Output jack: ∅ 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- Power: AA battery x 2
- Battery: life 8 hours (under normal operating conditions)
- Antenna: Fixed 1/2
- Dimensions: 88 (L) x 65 (W) x 32 (H)
- Weight: 105g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Trantec SKU STRAIEMS416RXD04 Model IEM-S4.16-RX-D04 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£389.00 (inc. vat) £324.17 (ex. vat)
£898.80 (inc. vat) £749.00 (ex. vat)
£660.00 (inc. vat) £550.00 (ex. vat)
£1,257.60 (inc. vat) £1,048.00 (ex. vat)