Townsend Labs Sphere L22
The Townsend Labs Sphere L22 is a microphone that enables you to change its characteristics to alter the sound of the audio captured to model classic condenser microphones with amazing accuracy, and allows selection of different mics and patterns even after tracking.
The Sphere system consists of a high precision dual channel microphone, which when paired with the included Sphere DSP plug-in (UAD, VST, AU, AAX Native) accurately models the response of a wide range of mics, including transient response, harmonics, proximity effect and three-dimensional polar response.
The Sphere system employs the high-resolution, dual-channel L22 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, custom designed to capture the three-dimensional soundfield with exacting detail. Manufactured to extremely tight tolerances, the L22 ensures that modeling is consistent and accurate.
Townsend Labs Sphere L22 Features
- Record with the sound of microphones many have only dreamt about
- Change mic type, polar pattern, and other microphone characteristics, even after tracking!
- Audition the sound of different microphones without tiring the vocalist
- Reduce bleed, undesirable room coloration, and other common issues using Off-Axis Correction™
- Record in stereo from a single microphone
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Townsend Labs SKU STOWL22 Model Sphere L22 GTIN NA
£499.00 (inc. vat) £415.83 (ex. vat)
£798.00 (inc. vat) £665.00 (ex. vat)
£839.00 (inc. vat) £699.17 (ex. vat)
£1,200.00 (inc. vat) £1,000.00 (ex. vat)