TK Audio BC1S Stereo Bus Compressor
The TK Audio BC1-S is a stereo bus compressor designed to provide smooth compression similar to those used in the late 80's that provided the magic "glue" to your mix without compromising clarity. Despite the TK Audio BC1-S being primarily used as a stereo bus compressor its ability to bring cohesion and punch to your tracks makes it equally as useful for drum buss and instrument compression.
The built in blend control allows for easy parallel compression by adjusting the wet and dry signals and a mute switch allows to completely bypass the effects of the BC1-S for A/B'ing audio quickly. To add even more control the TK Audio BC1-s features a switchable side-chain filter that applies a high-pass filter at 150Hz making the compressor less responsive to low frequency energy and the external side-chain input lets you pump the compressor using an external source.
To make recall easy TK Audio have now added stepped potentiometers.
TK Audio BC1S Features:
- Threshold: -20dB to +20dB
- Ratio: 1.5:1 / 2:1 / 4:1 / 10:1 / Hard
- HP Filter: 150Hz, -6dB octave
- External sidechain: in/out
- Dual or single sidechain detectors
- Attack: UF(ultrafast) /0.1/0.3/0.6/1/3/10/30/60/120mS
- Release: 50mS/100mS/300mS/600mS/1.2S/Auto
- Gainreduction meter
- Make-up: 0 to +20dB
- Compression in/out
- Straight signal mute
- Blendcontrol: from straight to compressed
- External sidechaininput: Unbalanced TRS jacks
- Additional Information
Manufacturer TK Audio SKU STKABC1S Model TK Audio BC1S GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A