Telefunken AR-51 Valve Microphone - B-Stock
This is a customer return. It has not been used and is in an "As New" condition. The outer box is untidy.
The Telefunken AR-51 is a high quality tube condenser that draws inspiration from the classic C12 and ELA M 251E microphones. It provides a smooth mid-range, open top end, and solid, well-balanced low frequency translation.
The AR-51 features the amplifier electronics of a C12 and ELA M 251E and pairs them with a dual sided large diaphragm TK51D capsule. At the core of the R-F-T AR-51 amplifier is a NOS ECC81 vacuum tube, which is coupled with the same German built Haufe T14/1 output transformer found in the C12 and ELA M 251E.
Each AR-51 microphone comes complete with M901 power supply, M801 25' dual-shielded TX-7 tube microphone cable, M701 elastic shock mount and wooden microphone box.
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: TK-51D
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omni, Cardioid, Figure 8 with 6 intermediate stages
- Sensitivity: 13 mV/pa +/- 0.5 dB
- THD at 1kHz at 1Pa: <0.2%
- Output Impedance: <250 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 128dB
- Non Linear Distortion: Less than or equal to 0.5% at 100 dyne / cm sq
- Self Noise: 8dBA
- Tube Type: GE 6201
- Power Type: Dedicated Power Supply with polar pattern selector
- Size: 9 1/2" (241mm) length x 1 3/4" (44.45mm) diameter
- Weight: 27oz (765g)
- Supply Current: <1mA (120V) 140mA (6V)
- Connected Via: XLR-7 (F), XLR-3 (M) output
- Supplied Accessories: Power supply, wooden mic box, clasping shock mount, 25' Accusound dual-shielded cable, cardboard case
- Optional Accessories: FC01 R-F-T Series Flight Case
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Telefunken SKU STEFAR51BSTK Model AR-51 GTIN NA
£8,998.99 (inc. vat) £7,499.16 (ex. vat)
Was £2,599.00 (inc. vat) SAVE 23%
Special Price £1,995.00 (inc. vat)£1,662.50 (ex. vat)
£3,540.00 (inc. vat) £2,950.00 (ex. vat)
£5,100.00 (inc. vat) £4,250.00 (ex. vat)