The Tascam US-100 breaks the price barrier for great-quality recording into your computer. The microphone input captures great-sounding performances, or you can plug in your guitar or bass directly into the instrument-level input. Stereo line inputs can be switched to RIAA phono level for digitizing your vinyl collection from your favorite turntable. The USB 2.0 connection guarantees playback without hiccups on your Mac or Windows computer, and the compact aluminum construction withstands the hazards of the road, studio or dorm room.
The US-100 records in stereo at CD-quality 48kHz/16-bit resolution and includes a free copy of Audacity software to get you started. An XLR or 1/4" microphone input is provided, as well as unbalanced stereo line ins and outs. Step up to Tascam quality without breaking the bank with the US-100.
Tascam US-100 Specifications
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface
- XLR or 1/4"microphone input
- RCA line inputs switchable to RIAA phono inputs with ground lug
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- 48kHz/16-bit audio resolution
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Class-compliant driver works on Mac and Windows computers without installation (including Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard)
- Audacity recording software included
- Solid Aluminum case construction
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tascam SKU STASUS100 Model Tascam US-100 GTIN No Single or Pair N/A