Switchcraft AudioFix 3-way adaptor
The Switchcraft AudioFix 3-way adaptor is a Male XLR to Female XLR with -20B attenuation circuit, ground lift function and 180 degree phase inverse. All metal nickel plated design. This converter provides you with inline audio control connector that provides three easily accessible, switchable functions. The all metal design utilises the durability of Switchcraft male and female XLR connectors along with -20B attenuation circuit, ground lift function and 180 degree phase inverse.
- Type: Male 3-Pin to Female 3-Pin XLR with latch.
- Attenuation: -20dB, switchable.
- Switches rating: 100 V, 1A (Switching).
- Changeover Switches type: Non-Shorting BBM.
- Pad ON input impedance on Female side: 1657 Ohm with1K Ohm load.
- Pad ON output impedance on Male side: 167 Ohm with150 Ohm source.
- Housing: Nickel plated Zinc Alloy.
- Dimensions: 2.87” L X 1.03” W X 1.227” H.
- RoHS compliant.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Switchcraft SKU RSWI303 Model 303 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A