The Summit EQP-200B is a passive EQ that offers you a rich, smooth harmonic tone, a must for every studio. The EQP-200B is an indispensable component to many key tasks in the studio. From tracking to final touches and audio sweetening, the EQP-200B is the goto EQ!
Take the buss!
The EQP-200B is the perfect finishing tool for any mix - just insert it across the master buss of your mixing console or DAW. The sonic benefits from the EQP-200B's exceptional passive tube circuit are apparent even with the EQ circuit in bypass mode.
Handcrafted in the USA
Each piece of Summit gear is meticulously crafted by hand in our shop using only the best quality components and attention to detail. Quality components and engineering know-how are the critical element to the sound and longevity of audio gear.
- Height: 3.5 inches (8.89 cm)
- Width: 19 inches (48.26 cm)
- Depth: 10 inches (25.40 cm)
- Weight: 17 pounds (7.71 kg)
- Low Frequency Boost and Cut: 20, 30,60, 100, 180 Hz frequencies.
- Mid-High Frequency Boost and Cut: 1.5k, 3k, 5k, 8k, 10k, 12k, and 16k Hz frequencies.
- High Frequency Cut: select at 5k, 10k and 20k Hz frequencies.
- Max input level (XLR): +23dB
- Max output level (XLR): +23dB
- Max gain: +/-20dB
- Frequency response of Tube: 12Hz-45kHz -0.5dB
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Summit SKU SSUMEQP200BU. Model EQP200B GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A