Subwoofer Pros Studio Sub 12
The Subwoofer Pros Studio Sub 12 is a professional active sealed-box system with a front-firing 12" high-excursion cone driver. It employs Bag End's Infra technology and a 400-watt onboard power amp to achieve accurate low-frequency extension to a stunning 8Hz without degrading phase response. Phase coherence comes courtesy of using the Infra dual Integrator as the system crossover- the Studio Sub 12 design doesn't rely on a conventional lowpass filter. Ideal for up to 5.1 surround systems, the Subwoofer Pros Studio Sub 12 is a serious upgrade for any studio's main monitoring system.
The Subwoofer Pros Studio Sub 12 easily interfaces with your full-range monitors. It's equipped with five filtered line-level highpass outputs for up to five surround monitors. Input is also flexible with a dedicated LFE input and a 6-input panel for 5.1 surround programs that will accommodate channel-dedicated subwoofers or sum all the inputs to a single sub output. A line-level Infra output is available to add matched slave subs for increased SPL or to optimize room response. The Studio Sub 12 is fitted with a proprietary Dynamic Filter protection system that preserves the purity of the signal regardless of input level - and without using compression.
If you've ever heard a playback on the bigs (main monitors) in a world-class studio, it's a revelation. For the uninitiated, the first reaction is one of being overwhelmed. The first thing you marvel at is the incredibly tight and deep bass. The Subwoofer Pros Studio Sub 12 gets you tightly down to 8Hz. You'll feel the crush of a well-recorded kick drum. You'll also be able to identify any subsonic mud that needs to be cleaned up. In concert with high-quality full-ranges in a 2.1 or 5.1 system, the Studio Sub 12 will give your studio big-monitor capabilities (and the ability to impress the heck out your clients).
Studio Sub 12 Features
- Sealed-box enclosure made of 3/4" MDF with black Ro Tex finish
- High-excursion EL-12P transducer with 12" cone
- 6 balanced XLR female line-level input connectors, 10k ohms input impedance
- 500-watt (into 4 ohms) maximum continuous power
- 5 filtered line-level highpass output
- 12dB/octave crossover slope, -6dB at 95Hz
- Frequency response: 8-95Hz (+/-3dB)
- Dynamic Filter overload protection with LED indicator
- 120/230-volt internally switchable mains voltage
- Powered: Yes
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Driver Type: EL-12P Long-throw transducer cone
- Total Power: 500W
- Frequency Range: 8Hz-95Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 12 dB/octave -6 dB at 95 Hz
- Input Types: 6 x XLR
- Output Types: 6 x XLR
- Height: 15.5"
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 16"
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Studio Sub 12
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Subwoofer Pros SKU SSUBSTSUB12 Model Studio Sub 12 GTIN NA
£849.00 (inc. vat) £707.50 (ex. vat)
£3,598.99 (inc. vat) £2,999.16 (ex. vat)
£1,584.00 (inc. vat) £1,320.00 (ex. vat)
£280.00 (inc. vat) £233.33 (ex. vat)