Subwoofer Pros Studio Sub 18 Slave
The Subwoofer Pros Studio Sub 18SL is a slave subwoofer system that employing bass management, hi pass filtered outputs, and a sealed box front firing 18” high excursion cone low frequency driver. The use of the INFRA technology (developed by Bag End) matched to a 700 Watt power amplifier and Infra cone driver provides flat acoustical response down to 8 hertz. Maximum half space output level at 40Hz from a single Studio Sub 18 exceeds 114 dB SPL @ 1 meter.
- Enclosure: 18mm 13 ply birch plywood
- Finish: Black Ro Tex™ True water born environmental finish
- Grille: Black cloth grille
- Low Frequency Components: EL-12B Transducer, 12” Cone
- Maximum Continuous Amplifier Power: 700 W into 4 Ohms
- High Pass Filter: 5 High pass outputs
- Slope: 12 dB/octave -6 dB at 95 Hz (custom filter options available)
- Overload Protection: Internal Dynamic Filter™ protection
- LED Indicators: Green- power on, Red – Threshold exceeded
- Mains Voltage Requirements: 115 v or 230 v auto switched internally
- Frequency Response: ±3 dB 8 Hz to 95 Hz Infra™ system.
- Low Frequency Limit: 8 Hz or 20Hz, switchable.
- Max SPL: 108dB @ 1 meter
- Studio Sub 12 Dimensions: 15.5”h x 18”w x 15”d (39 cm x 46 cm x 41 cm)
- Studio Sub 12 Weight: 47 lbs (22 kg)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Subwoofer Pros SKU SSUBSTSUB18SL Model Studio Sub 18SL GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£1,605.00 (inc. vat) £1,337.50 (ex. vat)
£1,769.00 (inc. vat) £1,474.17 (ex. vat)
£2,154.00 (inc. vat) £1,795.00 (ex. vat)
£1,890.00 (inc. vat) £1,575.00 (ex. vat)