Studiocare Guitar Patch Cable - High Quality Low Capacitance Angled Jacks 15cm
The 15cm Studiocare Guitar Patch Cable features high quality Klotz AC110 cable and Neutrik NP2RX-B right-angled jack connectors. All our cables are made in house by our experienced service engineers.
Be it on stage or in the studio - wherever maximum sound fidelity ist the objective, Klotz AC110 is the first choice. Demanding instrumentalists will notice the difference at once: this top cable offers an extremely low capacitance. Crispy and dominant high frequency transmission at long distances on large stages even when pickups with lots of coils (i.e. high impedance) are used. Also brilliant is the thick sturdy jacket, the double screening and a thick foam PE insulation of the robust conductor.
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper, 7 x 0.20 mm
- Cross Section: 0.22 mm²
- Separating Layer: Conductive plastic
- Insulation: Foam-Skin Polyolefin
- 1. Shield: Conductive plastic layer
- 2. Shield:Bare copper spiral shield
- Outer Jacket: PVC, matt
- Overall Diameter: 6.9 mm
- Min. Bending Radius: 40 mm
- Working Temperature: -20 °C/ +70 °C
- Conductor Resistance: <85 Ω/ km
- Capacitance: 70 pF/ m
- Insulation Resistance: >1 GΩ x k
Neutrik NP2RX-B - 2 pole 1/4" professional right-angle phone plug, gold contacts, black shell
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Studiocare SKU SCABGUIPATCHRA15A Model SCABGUIPATCHRA15A GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A