Steinberg Nuendo 8 - Advanced Audio and Post Production System
The Steinberg Nuendo 8 Audio and Post Production System takes all the best features from the impressive Nuendo 7 and builds upon that to create what is rapidly becoming the new standard for audio-to-picture work.
A new Favorites section where you can store your frequently used effects with predefined parameter settings either as single-processes or as batch processes.
The ability to load FX Chain presets from the MixConsole and from Track Presets within the DOP window.
Auto Apply, which can now be turned off before changing parameters on an already loaded process or plug-in. To render those parameter changes, you just have to press the Apply button afterward.
Last but not least, it is now possible to add a tail to the end of selected events for a natural-sounding decay when using time-based effects, such as delay and reverb.
- Mac OS X:
- OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra
- 64-Bit Windows 7 / 8.x / 10
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 20 GB free HD space
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with Open GL 2.0, DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support
- (Windows only)
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- OS-compatible audio hardware*
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Steinberg SKU SSTENUENDO8 Model STEIN-NUENDO-8 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£415.00 (inc. vat) £345.83 (ex. vat)