The Solid State Logic Madixtreme 128 PCIE Multichannel Digital Audio Interface features two optical MADI connectors for 128 simultaneous I/Os, the MadiXtreme 128 can be connected to two SSL Alpha-Link MADI AX or SSL Alpha-Link MADI SX at the same time.With the SSL Madixtreme 128 both MADI ports can also be used as redundant multichannel feeds and in applications that need a high number of I/Os in recording, mixing or playout.
SSL MadiXtreme is a new family of multichannel PCIe audio cards for Mac and PC from Solid State Logic. Featuring our revolutionary PCIe-Core Audio Pipeline technology, MadiXtreme is one of the first audio devices to take full advantage of the high speeds and incredible bandwidth offered by the PCIe bus on modern computers.
MadiXtreme supports a huge variety of applications through its legendary SSL Soundscape Family Drivers. The drivers are fully multi-client capable (allowing several applications to simultaneously access the device) and allow seamless multi-card configurations (up to 6 Cards per System if enough PCIe Slots are available).
SSL Madixtreme 128 PCIE Features
- PCIe half-length card, single-lane PCIe v1.1-3.0
- 2x MADI I/O (optical)
- Channel count: 112/128Ch@44.1/48k, 56/64Ch@88.2/96k, 28/32 Ch@176.4/192k
- 1x Wordclock Connector (Software controlled as Input or Output)
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Windows XP (SP2) or Vista (32-Bit) Intel or AMD Configuration with one free PCIe Slot
- Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) G5 or Intel Mac with one free PCIe Slot
- Note: PCIe (PCI Express) is not compatible with PCI or PCI-X
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SSL SKU SSSLMADIEXT128 Model SSSLMADIEXT128 GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A