The SSL AWS924 is a professional analogue studio mixing console that provides you with SuperAnalogue console technology with comprehensive DAW control hardware in a single work surface. Designed for mid-scale commercial recording and production facilities, this AWS model features 24 inputs with classic SSL dual curve EQ on every channel, two assignable SSL Dynamics channels, legendary Stereo Bus Compressor and full 5.1 monitoring.
The AWS also features Ethernet connectivity for streamlined hardware control over your entire Digital Audio Workstation environment. AWS delivers elegant, ergonomic physical control with dedicated heavy duty DAW transport, V-Pot multifunction encoders with position indicating LED's, Digital Scribble Strips, DAW fader mode, global and channel routing control and built-in TFT display for advanced plug-in editing. Project Session Management is kept simple through SSL's proprietary Logictivity interface.
- Combination of SuperAnalogue console and advanced DAW controller
- SSL SuperAnalogue mix bus provides pristine audio foundations
- SSL SuperAnalogue mic pre-amps provide transparent record path
- A-FADA Mode where motorised analogue faders follow DAW automation
- AWSomation SSL motorised fader mix automation based on the heritage of G and K Series Ultimation
- Versatile 4 band channel EQ, assignable Dynamics and SSL Master Bus Compressor
- 4-Band EQ design with independent E/G curve-switching of HF/LF
- 5.1 Surround monitoring and monitor calibration including Bass management
- MIDI over Ethernet multi-layer DAW workstation control
- Digital Scribble Strips for console and DAW data
- Elegant project setup via SSL Logictivity Remote Browser and SD card storage
- SSL's unique trademarked Total recall system with 'TR Autoscan'
- Responsible 'green' manufacturing and reduced power consumption
- Compact 24 fader frame ideal for small control rooms
- New Delta Control Software for DAW automation control of the AWS Console
- Made in UK
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 24
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 24 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 24
- Inputs - Line: 24 x XLR
- Inputs - Other: 24 x 1/4" (Instrument), 2 x 1/4" (Key)
- Outputs - Main: 4 x XLR
- Outputs - Direct: 24 x XLR
- Outputs - Other: 1 x XLR (Mini BL), 1 x XLR (Mini BR), 1 x XLR (OSC), 2 x DB25 (MON A/B), 4 x 1/4" (FB), 4 x 1/4" (FX)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands: 4-band (E-Series, G-Series Switch)
- Effects: Yes
- Aux Sends: 4 x FX
- Send/Return I/O: 24 x 1/4" (Send)/24 x 1/4 (Rtn) (CH 1-24), 2 x 1/4 (Main Send) 4 x 1/4" (Main Rtn), 8 x 1/4" (Echo Rtn), 2 x DB25 (Send/Mon/Rtn)
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus (Main Stereo)
- Faders: 25 x 100mm
- Talkback: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: 6 x MIDI In/Out, 1 x Ethernet, 2 x Serial (9-pin)
- Height: 17.87", 36.42" (w/Stand)
- Width: 56.89"
- Depth: 34.37"
- Weight: 238 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SSL SKU SSSLAWS924 Model SSSLAWS924 GTIN NA
£74,400.00 (inc. vat) £62,000.00 (ex. vat)
£35,994.00 (inc. vat) £29,995.00 (ex. vat)
£83,274.00 (inc. vat) £69,395.00 (ex. vat)
£143,940.00 (inc. vat) £119,950.00 (ex. vat)