SP Acoustics SP-25M - Passive 3-Way Monitor - Single
The SP Acoustics SP-25M is a high spec passive 3-way monitor that is capable of producing a frequency response of 45hz-35khz. The SP25M uses four high quality drivers which are mounted vertically to provide a faultless off-axis horizontal frequency and phase response.
The SP Acoustics SP-25M feature a traditional sealed enclosure that have been modernised and use some of the same advanced mechanical and electronic components used in SP Acoustics flagship SP1M and Signature speakers.
The SP Acoustics SP-25M is a great monitor that will fit in any studio or home movie centre.
SP Acoustics SP-25M Specifications:
- Tweeter:3/4” (19mm) selected fabric dome
- Mid Drivers:4” (100mm) critically terminated paper cone.
- Bass Drivers:6 1/2” (165mm) hardened aluminium cones.
- Frq. Response:45Hz - 35kHz (+/- 3dB room corrected)
- Input:Speakon (4 Pole)
- Max SPL:110 dB
- Power Output:N.A.
- Standby Power:N.A.
- Max Power In:For use with Amps up to 300W
- Crossover:Hard wired, 2nd order topology throughout.
- Sensitivity:85 dB
- Nominal Impedance:6 Ohm
- Dimensions:600mm(H) x 350mm(D) x 250mm(W)
- Cabinet:35 litre. Dual chamber, Ceramic CLD construction.
- Weight:16 kg each
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SP Acoustics SKU SSPCSP25M Model SP Acoustics SP-25M Single GTIN N/A Single or Pair Single