SP Acoustics SP-1MA - Active 3-Way Monitor - Single
The SP Acoustics SP-1MA is an active 3 way monitor that uses 4 high quality drivers that are mounted vertically and blended together with a high spec crossover. The vertical alignment of the drivers gives faultless off-axis horizontal frequency and phase response whilst occupying a relatively small footprint for the volume of the enclosure.
The SP Acoustics SP-1MA is a truly world-class monitor for serious tasks that require a flat, neutral frequency response.
SP Acoustics SP-1MA Specifications:
- Tweeter: 3/4” (19mm) selected fabric dome
- Mid Drivers: 4” (100mm) critically terminated paper cone.
- Bass Drivers: 6 1/2” (165mm) hardened aluminium cones.
- Frq. Response: 35Hz - 35kHz (+/- 3dB room corrected)
- Input: Balanced XLR
- Max SPL: 118 dB
- Power Output: 500W (300W/100W/100W)
- Standby Power: 8W
- Max Power In: NA
- Crossover: Digital 24 Bit / 96 Khz
- Sensitivity: NA
- Nominal Impedance: NA
- Dimensions: 1060mm (H) x 460mm (D) x 350mm (W)
- Cabinet: 120 litre. Dual chamber, Ceramic CLD construction.
- Weight: 57 kg each
- Shipping Weight: 87 kg each
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SP Acoustics SKU SSPCSP1MA Model SP Acoustics SP-1MA Single GTIN N/A