Soundcraft Vi5000 Control Surface
The Soundcraft Vi5000 Digital Mixing Console delivers the best Vi sound ever, bringing optional 96kHz processing, upgraded channel counts and even more reliable hardware to live sound's most popular mix interface.
Partnering a compact control surface with new Local Rack and Active Breakout box hardware, Vi delivers simultaneous mixing of up to 128 inputs and 32 mono/stereo busses.
Pristine sound quality is assured by ultra-low noise mic amp designs and enhanced 96kHz* 40-bit floating point digital audio processing, while FX come courtesy of 8 independent Lexicon multi-FX units, BSS DPR901ii™ integration and a BSS graphic EQ on every bus output. Rapid configuration and powerful automation features, radio mic status monitoring and extensive ViSi Connect I/O expansion (EtherSound™, CobraNet™, Dante™, MADI, etc.) complete the package.
* Additional DSP cards and reduced channel count required for 96kHz operation
Soundcraft Vi5000 Control Surface Features:
- The latest Vistonics™ & FaderGlow™ interface
- Up to 128 inputs and 32 mono/stereo busses
- Enhanced audio processing with 96kHz sample rate option
- Powerful new features including BSS DPR901ii™ Dynamic EQ
- New Local Rack hardware for 384 I/O channels
- 128 channel record interface via MADI or Dante™
- Mix live with UA™ plug-ins (via Realtime Rack)
- Huge connectivity options - Dante™, Rocknet™, Ethersound™, Cobranet™, MADI and more
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Soundcraft SKU SSOUVI5000 Model Vi5000 GTIN NA