Soundcraft EFX8 Mixer with Lexicon FX
The Soundcraft EFX8 combines all the features of the popular Soundcraft EPM mixer with a built-in 24-bit, digital Lexicon effects processor, expanding the Soundcraft low-cost, multipurpose compact range. The Soundcraft EFX8 mixer uses the same AudioDNA processor featured in many of the Digitech and Lexicon outboard equipment including the highly respected Lexicon MX500 processor.
With over 35 years experience, the Lexicon name is synonymous with the best reverb and processing in the business, ensuring the finest quality effects not usually found in a console at this price level. The Effects section fits neatly into the mixers compact framework which is in a 8 mono input form with 2 stereo channels and an effects send on each channel. There are 32 effects to choose from with a tap tempo function, 3 effects parameter controls and a user effects setting store facility.
An effects channel level clip LED and Mute function gives the user even more flexibility. The emphasis with the Soundcraft EFX 8 is very firmly on quality build and audio performance, with an easy to understand control surface in line with the Soundcraft professional range. The Soundcraft EFX 8 uses the highly-transparent GB30 Mic amp (designed by Graham Blyth for the company's 30th anniversary, and also used on the larger LX7ii and GB Series professional consoles).
The Soundcraft EFX 8 also offers all the features of the Soundcraft EPM most notably a configurable aux send, XLR and 1/4 inch metal jack connector sockets, RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs, 3-band EQ with a swept mid on the mono inputs, 3-band EQ on the 2 stereo inputs, TRS insert sockets, inserts on all mono inputs, ten-segment LED output metering and a headphone output. The Soundcraft EFX8 will find itself in many applications including live music, recording, houses of worship and multi-speaker installations.
- Low-cost, high-performance, multi-purpose mixer with Lexicon effects
- 8 mono inputs, with 2 stereo channels
- 32 FX settings
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- Tap Tempo and FX setting store function
- 1 FX send on each channel
- 1 configurable auxiliary bus
- XLR-type and 1/4 inch metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 3-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs
- Ten-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rack mountable
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Soundcraft SKU SSOUEFX8 Model EFX8 GTIN 00688705252124 Single or Pair No