Sound Devices MixPre-6
The Sound Devices MixPre-6 is a compact lightweight portable recorder that allows you to record high quality audio wherever you are. The Mix Pre six enables you to record 24 bit 192 kHz so you capture whatever you want at a professional standard. With USB recording this device allows you to record to SD card while still streaming out audio making it perfect for interviews, podcasts or backup recorder.
The MixPre 6 is perfect for musicians, whether it’s serving as a top-shelf USB interface with premium mic pres for use with a DAW, getting a quick song idea recorded without AC power handy, recording rehearsals or just adding a few more inputs to your PA system, the MixPre will become an invaluable part of a musician’s life.
The small stature and design of the MixPre-6 will fit any production environment. It features a responsive capacitive touch screen for incredibly simple and intuitive operation, and a bright, IPS technology, sunlight-readable color LCD for the ultimate in convenient navigation. Like all Sound Devices products, the MixPre-6 is extremely durable. Constructed with a die-cast aluminium chassis, it is both lightweight and incredibly robust. The MixPre-6 is super-compact, perfect for jobs on the run.
The MixPre-6 is a full-featured mixer that offers ergonomic gain control knobs for fast and accurate mixing. Other key features include pan and soloing plus easy-to-see ring LED metering per channel. The MixPre-6 also includes a 3.5mm jack for headphone monitoring with user-programmable presets from our custom-designed powerful, wide-bandwidth headphone amp.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz +/- 0.5dB re 1kHz @ 192kHz sample rate
- THD + Noise: 0.005% max (@1kHz, 22-22kHz BW, gain=20dB, -10dBu in)
- Mic: XLR active-balanced; 4k input Z
- Line: XLR active-balanced; 4k input Z
- Aux/Mic in: 3.5mm TRS, 2-channel unbalanced; 100k input Z
- Line: ¼-inch TRS active-balanced; 4k input Z
- USB Audio: 4 channels
- All inputs fully RF-filtered and overload protected.
- Mic input: +6dB to +76dB
- Line input: -20dB to +30dB
- Fader: -inf to +20dB
- Headphone: -inf to +20dB
- Total, Mic-to-recording (max): +96dB
- Aux In (Mic): Gain = +10dB to +40dB
- Aux In (Line): Gain = -10dB to +20dB
- Total Aux Gain including Fader (Mic-to-recording): +60dB
- Maximum Input Level:
- Mic XLR: +14dBu (limiters on or off)
- Line XLR/¼-inch: +40dBu (limiters on or off)
- Aux In (Mic): -10dBu
- Aux In (Line): +10dBu
- Headphones Out: 3.5mm TRS stereo unbalanced, for use with any impedance headphones
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
- Bit Depth: 16, 24
- Dimensions: 166 mm x 118 mm x 36 mm (H x W x D); 6.53” x 4.65” x 1.40”
- Weight: .56 kg; 19.9 oz. (unpackaged, without batteries)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sound Devices SKU SSDEMIXPRE6 Model MIXPRE6 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£1,168.99 (inc. vat) £974.16 (ex. vat)
£589.00 (inc. vat) £490.83 (ex. vat)
£989.00 (inc. vat) £824.17 (ex. vat)
£669.00 (inc. vat) £557.50 (ex. vat)