Sound Devices 633 - Six input Field Mixer Recorder with integrated 10-track recorder
The Sound Devices 633 is a 6 input portable field mixer with an integrated recorder capable of recording 6 tracks at 24bit 96 kHz and 192 kHz sampling and 10 tracks at 24-bit, 48 kHz in uncompressed wav format. The audio is recorded directly to either an SD card of CF card.
The Sound Devices 633 features intelligent power safe technology meaning that if power is lost it will shut itself down properly meaning you don't lose any important audio takes. The 633 can use up to 4 different power sources and when one source becomes exhausted or removed it will automatically switch to the next source seamlessly.
The Sound Devices 633 has been designed to withstand location recording in all conditions and the compact chassis is moulded from metallized carbon fibre is extremely lightweight and strong.
Sound Devices 633 Key Features:
- Three High-Bandwidth XLR Preamplifiers
- +12, +48, and +10V Digital Phantom Power
- HP Filter, Pan, Fader, Trim Controls
- AES3 and AES42 for Digital Microphones
- Digital Mixing
- Records to SD and CompactFlash Cards
- USB Computer Keyboard Metadata Entry
- Multiple Simultaneous Power Sources
- Built-In Save Battery and 2-Second Boot
- Lightweight Molded Carbon-Fiber Chassis
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sound Devices SKU SSDE633 Model Sound Devices 633 GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A