Sony ECM-100U Uni-Directional Hi-Res Microphone
The Sony ECM-100U Hi-Res Microphone is their new, uni-directional condenser microphone designed for the accurate capture of any instrument. Providing a flat frequency response from 20Hz right up to 50kHz it's the perfect tool to have in any studio or recording environment.
With its two part metallic body, this microphone prevents acoustic vibration and self noise resulting in the clearest recording possible. Fitted with a low cut filter, this microphone is great at reducing low-frequency noise and giving you the ability to reduce LF as a result of the proximity effect.
Excellent Sound Quality
Newly developed small diaphragm microphone capsule with Uni-directional characteristics delivers authentic sound of instruments with extremely low distortion.
Flat and Wide Frequency Response
The C-100 microphone has flat and wide frequency response (20 Hz to 50kHz) and provides superb sound reproduction quality for High-Resolution Audio.
Noise Elimination Construction
Two-part metallic body structure originally employed in the C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration, resulting in low noise and clear sound.
Low-Cut filter switch helps eliminate low-frequency noise and proximity effect.
An -10dB pad switch on ECM-100U microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks.
Available to preorder now.
ECM-100U Audio Specifications
- Capsule Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Sensitivity *: -41 dB
- Output Impedance *: 160Ω±15%, Balanced
- Dynamic Range: 117 dB or more
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio *: 73 dB or more
- Inherent Noise *: 21 dB SPL or less
- Wind Noise *: 50 dB SPL or less (with supplied windscreen)
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level *: 138 dB SPL
ECM-100U Build Specifications
- Connector: XLR-3-12C (male)
- Mic Cable: XLR 3-pin Cable Required (Not Supplied)
- Power Requirements: +48 V phantom power
- Dimensions *: 19dia.×130mm (0.75dia.×5.12in.)
- Mass: Approx. 132g (4.6oz.)
- Supplied Accessories:
- Mic holder (1)
- Wind screen (1)
- Stand screw adaptor (W3/8 to NS5/8) (1)
- Operating instructions (1)
- Carrying case (1)
- * 0 dB = 1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz
- * Output impedance at 1 kHz
- * A-weighted, 1 kHz, 1 Pa.
- * 0dB SPL = 20μPa.
- * Wind noise at 2m/s (0 dB SPL = 20μPa.)
- * 0 dB SPL = 20μPa.
- * The values for dimensions are approximate.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sony SKU SSONECM100U Model SONYECM100U GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£7,200.00 (inc. vat) £6,000.00 (ex. vat)
£3,025.00 (inc. vat) £2,520.83 (ex. vat)
£1,260.00 (inc. vat) £1,050.00 (ex. vat)
POA - Call For Pricing - 0151 236 7800
Contact us to discuss sourcing this or a similar product.