Sony C-100 - B-Stock
The Sony C-100 Microphone is a studio condenser mic that features a condenser and a back electret condenser giving you a studio quality 2-way microphone. This side-address studio condenser microphone incorporates advanced microphone technology making it compatible with Hi-Resolution Audio. The C-100 has three selectable polar patterns: Omni, Uni cardioid and figure-of-8. Price is for microphone and included accessories only.
The C-100's newly-developed double microphone capsule uses technology first used on the world famous C-800G studio mic to incorporate advanced noise elimination and amazing reproduction of vocals and musical instruments alike.
With excellent sound quality, a wide frequency response, noise elimination construction, a low cut filter and switchable polar patterns, the Sony C-100 Hi-Res Studio Mic is a powerful recording tool, essential for every studio.
This is a B-Stock item. The microphone has been displayed in a glass cabinet in our showroom. It is as new with the normal warranty.
Free pair of Sony MDR7506 headphones for a limited time
For a limited time, purchase a Sony C-100 Hi-Res Condenser Microphone and you will qualify for a free pair of Sony MDR 7506 headphones. The free MDR7506's will be fulfilled by the distributor, proof of purchase will be required. Details of how to claim your free MDR7506s will be provided at purchase.
Sony C-100 Features
Excellent Sound Quality
Two-way diaphragm structure realizes both broad high range and resonant mid-low range and gives great vocal presence.
Wide Frequency Response
The C-100 microphone has a broad frequency response (20 Hz to 50kHz) and provides superb sound reproduction quality for High-Resolution Audio.
Noise Elimination Construction
Two-part metallic body structure succeeded from C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound.
Switchable Polar Patterns
The C-100 microphone features switchable uni-directional, omni-directional and Figure-8 polar patterns for various recording applications.
Low-Cut filter switch helps eliminate low-frequency noise and proximity effect.
An -10dB pad switch on C-100 microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Directivity: Cardioid/Omni directional/Bi directional
- Sensitivity *: -36 dB
- Output Impedance *: 90Ω±15%, Balanced
- Dynamic Range:
- (Cardioid) 113 dB or more
- (Omni directional) 114dB or more
- (Bi directional) 114dB or more
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio *:
- (Cardioid) 76 dB or more
- (Omni directional) 71 dB or more
- (Bi directional) 73 dB or more
- Inherent Noise *:
- (Cardioid) 18 dB SPL or less
- (Omni directional) 23 dB SPL or less
- (Bi directional) 21 dB SPL or less
- Wind Noise *: 50 dB SPL or less (with supplied windscreen)
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level *:
- (Cardioid) 131 dB SPL
- (Omni directional) 137 dB SPL
- (Bi directional) 135 dB SPL
- Connector: XLR-3-12C (male)
- Mic Cable: XLR 3-pin Cable Required (Not Supplied)
- Power Requirements: +48 V phantom power
- Dimensions *: 40dia.×175mm (1.57dia.×6.89in.)
- Mass: Approx. 290g (10.2oz.)
- Supplied Accessories
- Cradle suspention (1)
- Wind screen (1)
- Stand screw adaptor (W3/8 to NS5/8) (1)
- Operating instructions (1)
- Carrying case (1)
* 0 dB = 1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz
* Output impedance at 1 kHz
* A-weighted, 1 kHz, 1 Pa.
* 0dB SPL = 20μPa.
* Wind noise at 2m/s (0 dB SPL = 20μPa.)
* 0 dB SPL = 20μPa.
* The values for dimensions are approximate
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sony SKU SSONC100BSTK Model C100 GTIN NA Single or Pair No
£295.00 (inc. vat) £245.83 (ex. vat)
£7,200.00 (inc. vat) £6,000.00 (ex. vat)
£4,980.00 (inc. vat) £4,150.00 (ex. vat)
£3,025.00 (inc. vat) £2,520.83 (ex. vat)