The Sonifex CM-AESB3 is a passive "one-to-three" splitter housed in a small but robust aluminium box. It is designed to split a single AES3ID digital audio source to up to three destinations, using female BNC connectors.
Particularly useful in a video production and broadcast environment, the CM-AESB3 splits the input signal through high quality transformers. 75Ω termination can be applied, if desired, to unconnected outputs to maintain optimum carrier parameters
The CM-AESB3 requires no power to operate, ensuring your audio remains connected from source to destination(s) without interruption from power failures.
Sonifex CM-AESB3 Specification
- Cable Drive Capability: Cumulative cable drive capability of 100m of 75Ω coaxial cable at sample rates up to and including 96kHz.
- Equipment Type: 3 Way passive AES3ID splitter with BNC connectors
- 7.7cm (W) x 8.3cm (D) x 4.2cm (H)
- 3.0” (W) x 3.3” (D) x 1.7” (H)
- Nett: 0.22kg Gross: 0.33kg
- Nett: 0.49lbs Gross: 0.73lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sonifex SKU SSOMCMAESB3 Model CM-AESB3 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A