Softube Tube-Tech ME 1B Plug-In
The Softube Tube-Tech ME 1B is Tube-Tech's unique take on the classic Pultec MEQ-5 midrange equalizer. There's a lot of mojo going on in the Pultec designs, but the biggest mojo of it is that it is so well-designed that almost whatever setting you use, it will sound good.
Just like the Tube-Tech PE 1C "Pultec" Equalizer, the Tube-Tech ME 1B is a passive, tube-based equalizer. It was designed to accompany the PE 1C equalizer, and provide control over the frequencies that the PE 1C cannot adjust. On its own it's a great tool to shape the midrange of any audio material, and together with the PE 1C it becomes a versatile and full featured equalizer.
The user interface of the ME 1B is pretty straightforward. You have three different sections, the Low Frequency Peak, Mid Frequency Dip and the High Frequency Peak. The only confusing thing is that the mid section never boosts, but always attenuates the selected frequency. The other two sections, low and high frequency, always boost the frequencies. But as soon as you start to use the ME 1B in conjunction with the Tube-Tech PE 1C "Pultec" Equalizer you'll find that these equalizers complement each other perfectly.
Softube Tube-Tech ME 1B Plug-In Features
- Pultec style mid-range equalizer
- Classic Tube-Tech sound, created together with the designers at Tube-Tech.
- Each and every component carefully modeled.
- Perfect companion to the Tube-Tech PE 1C
- Modelled output transformer.
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, etc.
- CPU friendly.
- For use with VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AAX DSP.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Softube SKU SSOFTTME1B Model TTME1B GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A