Softube Metal Amp Room Plug-In
Softube Metal Amp Room was designed to bring you the most brutal, evil and aggressive guitar sound that is possible to squeeze out of your DAW. Run it in mono for a tight and focused sound, or let it take up your entire stereo width by the use of two panned microphones.
Metal Amp Room was co-developed with Patrik Jensen (The Haunted) and tailored to his needs. The continuous mic placement from Vintage Amp Room is here as well, but this time with twin mics and adjustable stereo panning. Get a huge stereo sound with complex adjustable phasing effects, a plain old one-mic-right-against-the-cone, or anything in between.
Included is also a fantastic gate, great for palm muting galore. It opens insanely fast - faster than any hardware gate - and its release (how fast it closes after being opened) is program-dependent. This means that fast playing will give you an extremely fast closing gate, while slow playing will yield a slower release.
The cabinets were measured in the In Flames studio (previously known as Studio Fredman) by Tue Madsen (producer of Dark Tranquility, Sick Of It All, Mnemic) and Patrik Jensen. Among the presets, you will find Tue Madsen's own personal favorites.
Softube Metal Amp Room Features
- Raw and authentic metal guitar amp sound
- Made in collaboration with Patrik Jensen (The Haunted) and producer Tue Madsen. Cabinet simulations made in the In Flames studio.
- Program-dependent guitar noise gate
- Two cabs with two mics per cabinet
- Easy to use balancing stereo mic preamp for balancing the two mics
- Flexible & continuous click-and-drag mic positioning
- Fully automatable parameters
- For use with VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AAX DSP
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Softube SKU SSOFMETALAMP Model METALAMPROOM GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A