Signex Smartpatch ARC32 Electronic Patch Bay 2 Pole/Mono Version
The Signex Smartpatch ARC32 is a programmable automated routing controller that allows connections between sources and destinations (outputs and inputs) to be made electronically rather than with patch cords.
This version of the Smartpatch ARC32 features 2 pole mono connectors.
Making connections with the Smartpatch is a snap, simply press and hold a source key whilst pressing the required destination key and the connection is made - The adjacent LEDs illuminate to show the connections. With no menu structures to navigate, operation of the Smartpatch is refreshingly simple and intuitive. Any number of connections can be made between the sixteen sources and destinations (this is called a patch) and stored in memory for recall at any time, either manually or under MIDI control.
There are 128 internal patch memories on the Smartpatch, each of which holds a complete snapshot of all connections between the sources and destinations.
Signex Smartpatch ARC32 Features
- Only occupies 1U of rackspace
- 16 inputs and outputs plus three optional MIDI connections
- 128 programmable patch memories
- Fast and silent switching of connections
- Routing of upto four sources using MDR (multiple destination routing)
- Neat slide-in strips for socket designation
- Mains powered
- Front detail: Channel switching buttons, patch display & main power
- Rear termination
- 1/4" Jack input / outputs
- MIDI control inputs
- Net weight: 483 x 135 x 45mm
- Half and Full normalising programmable on every channel
- Switch contact resistance <0.03 Ohm
- Switch contact life >10,000 operations
- Min. rack opening required: 442m
- Accessories Included: 1pk (10) Ident cards (ICP440)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Signex SKU RSIGARC32 Model SPARC32 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A
£619.98 (inc. vat) £516.65 (ex. vat)
£299.99 (inc. vat) £249.99 (ex. vat)
£569.99 (inc. vat) £474.99 (ex. vat)
£599.99 (inc. vat) £499.99 (ex. vat)
£306.54 (inc. vat) £255.45 (ex. vat)