Shure SRH940 Reference Studio Headphones
Designed for professional audio engineers and studio professionals, Shure SRH940 Headphones provide accurate response across the entire audio spectrum to deliver smooth high-end extension with tight bass. Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
What is the SRH940 best suited to?
The SRH940 are an ideal choice for professional audio engineers and musicians in applications such as studio recording and critical listening.
What are the features?
The SRH940 has a closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. The wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods. It has a precisely tailored frequency response to deliver rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs. The collapsible design provides easy storage and portability, with the included carrying bag giving the headphones protection when on the go or not in use.
Also included is a replaceable cable and a replacement set of ear pads which ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
Shure SRH940 Features
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provides superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for easy storage and portability
- Replaceable velour ear pads ensure long product life
- Two included detachable cables provides plenty of length and flexible wearing options
- Zippered, hard travel case protects headphones when not in use
In The Box
- Replacement velour ear pads (Part No: HPAEC940)
- 6,3 mm thread adapter, gold-plated (Part No: HPAQA1)
- Detachable coiled cable (Part No: HPACA1)
- Detachable straight cable (Part No: HPASCA1)
- Zippered, hard travel case (Part No: HPACC1)
Shure SRH940 Specifications
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity : 100 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 42 Ω
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 30 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 322 g
- Cable length: 3 m & 2,5 m
- Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Shure SKU SSHUSRH940 Model SRH940 GTIN 0042406205610