The Shure SRH1440 are professional open back headphones designed for mastering and critical listening providing full range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design.
The premium-padded headband with steel frame provides hours of listening comfort. An included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
Shure SRH1440 Features
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass.
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices.
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort.
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
- Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage.
- Individually tested and serialized.
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
In The Box
- Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads (Part No.: HPAEC1440)
- Two Detachable Cables (Part No.: HPASCA2)
- Threaded ¼” Gold-Plated Adapter (Part No.: HPAQA1)
- Zippered Hard Storage Case (Part No.: HPACC2)
- Transducer Type: neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 37 Ω
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 15 Hz – 27 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 343 g
- Cable length: 2,1 mType of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Shure SKU SSHUSRH1440 Model SRH1440 GTIN 0042406199759