Shure SM57 - Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The Shure SM57 has probably recorded 90% of all snare drums and guitar amps in existence! It could be rightly called the "Swiss Army Knife" of modern music. The SM57 is the sound you hear on the radio - it's been used for decades to mic everything from snare drums to guitar amps to vocals, and just about everything else.
The Shure SM57 unidirectional dynamic microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup or for vocals. With its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise.
WHAT IS THE SM57 BEST SUITED TO?
It’s the most popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around the world.
HOW DOES IT SOUND?
The contoured frequency response with its presence rise, helps the instrument cut better through the main mix. The extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and will simply record what you point at it while rejecting sound from the rear.
Shure SM57 Features
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
In The Box
- Shure SM57LC
- Swivel Stand Adapter (Part No: A25D)
- Storage Bag (95C2313)
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54,5 dBV/Pa / 1,88 mV/Pa
- Weight: 284 g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Shure SKU SSHUSM57 Model SM57 GTIN 042406051316