This Shure SCM810E is used and features some cosmetic marks as seen in the pictures. This eight-channel automatic mixer features the Shure patented IntelliMix®, which activates only microphones being addressed, minimizing poor audio caused by multiple open microphones. The SCM810 is designed specifically for installed sound applications.
Features include adjustable EQ per channel, 48 V phantom power, active balanced microphone - or line-level inputs, line-level outputs, highly RF resistant chassis and circuitry, complete logic control of microphone activation, linking capacity for up to 400 microphones, with an internal power supply. 120/230 Vac power.
Some issues with channel 7 and 8, please contact us for more infomation by emailing Sales@studiocare.com
Shure SCM810 Features
- Eight balanced mic-line input channels (Phoenix block connectors)
- One unbalanced 1/4" aux level input
- Eight unbalanced 1/4" direct line level outputs
- One balanced master line level output (Phoenix block connector)
- Selectable 46V phantom power per channel
- Level selectable peak output limiter
- Full rack width (single rack height)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Shure SKU SSHUSCM810EU Model SCM810E GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A