The Shure SCM268E is a transformer-balanced, four-channel microphone mixer. Its simple, compact design delivers superior performance and exceptional sound quality with low noise and a flat frequency response.
The Shure SCM268E microphone mixer offers great value and features six transformers inside: four transformer balanced XLR microphone-level inputs, one transformer balanced XLR mic/line output, and one internal low stray field, toroidal power transformer.
All the audio transformers provide protection from RF interference, prevent ground loops, and make the SCM268 exceptionally quiet. The internal toroidal power transformer means you no longer have to deal with that annoying "wall wart". Add to this a rugged half-rack chassis, with exceptionally solid rack mounting hardware -- and the SCM268 will easily fit into the widest range of smaller applications.
The SCM268 is ideal for Meeting rooms, Houses of worship, Broadcast, Educational paging and public address. If you want half a dozen transformers in a half-rack space, choose the SCM268.
Shure SCM268E Features
- Four transformer-balanced microphone inputs
- Transformer-balanced output-switchable mic/line level
- Five -10 dB line-level inputs
- Six-segment LED output level meter
- Built-in 12-volt phantom power
- Internal power transformer
- Built-in low-cut filter on microphone inputs (below 80 Hz)
Shure SCM268E Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance Input: Mic: 1,2 kΩ; Aux: 21 kΩ
- Impedance Output: Mic: 0,2 Ω; Line: 72 Ω; Aux Out: 870 Ω
- Maximum input level:
- Mic: -5 dBV
- Aux Level: >28 dBV
- Maximum output level:
- Mic: -21 dBV
- Line: +18 dBV
- Aux Out: +7 dBV
- Total harmonic Distortion: < 0.25 %, +4 dBu output level, 22 Hz to 22 kHz
- Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 30 mA
- Dimensions: 218 mm x 162 mm x 44 mm
- Weight: 1200 g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Shure SKU SSHUSCM268E Model SCM268E GTIN 0042406072427 Single or Pair N/A