Shure PG42USB USB Plug & Play Condenser Microphone for Speech & Vocals
The Shure PG42USB is a large diaphragm condenser microphone that has been specifically designed to reproduce lead vocals excellently. The Shure PG42USB has a wide dynamic range with clear highs, strong lows and the high sensitivity needed to reproduce the subtle nuances in a lead vocal performance.
The PG42USB is a USB microphone that requires no audio interface and simply plugs straight into your computer, featuring a built in adjustable pre-amp and headphone zero latency monitoring the PG42USB is a great for simple recording both at home and in the recording studio.
THe Shure PG42USB features a high pass filter allowing you to control unwanted low-end signal and a -15db switch-able attenuator which gives you even more versatility.
In The Box: Aluminum Carrying Case, ShureLock™ Rubber Isolated Shock Mount, 3m USB cable.
Shure PG42USB Features:
- USB Plug and Play connectivity
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring with real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Large diaphragm capsule with voice tailored frequency response
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Includes a 3 m USB-cable, a shock mount and carrying case
Shure PG42USB Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -29 dBFS/Pa kHz
- Sound Pressure:
- Pad Off: 120 dB
- Pad On: 135 dB
- Weight: 453 g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Shure SKU SSHUPG42USB Model PG42USB GTIN 0042406164726 Single or Pair N/A