Shure Beta 56A Drum Mic
The Shure Beta 56A is specifically engineered for drum and instrument applications, the Beta 56's compact, pivoting design makes it the ideal choice for these applications.
Its extremely uniform supercardioid pickup pattern provides high gain before feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation. The stand adapter keeps the microphone securely in place, even if it is struck by a drumstick. Typical Beta 56 applications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
Shure Beta 56A Features
- Built-in stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutters
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Shure SKU SSHUBETA56 Model BETA56A GTIN 0042406054706