Great River MP-500NV - Single Channel Mic Pre - 500-Series Module
The Great River MP-500NV is a single channel 500-Series microphone pre-amplifier that is designed to re-create the sound of vintage 70's consoles. The MP-500NV uses modern electrical components to deliver more punch, clarity and better performance than vintage equipment. The Great River MP-500NV features separate VU meters for both input and output so that gain staging can be set properly.
The Great River MP-500NV comes in API 500-Series format and takes up 2 slots in a lunchbox and is fully powered from its host rack. On the front of the MP-500NV there is a HI-Z instrument input for DI applications such as guitar and bass etc.
Great River MP-500NV Features:
- I/O connections: XLR balanced; high-Z input on front panel (disconnects mic input)
- Adjustable gain stages: input in 5db steps to 60db; output from -25 to +10db; maximum overall gain 70db; 2 to 3 stages of single ended solid state amplifier gain blocks, depending on gain structure; high-current 70ma Class A bias on output stage
- Input and output meters on each channel (dual-stage metering is a Great River exclusive)
- Front panel switches: polarity; phantom power; input impedance (1200 / 300 ohm); output loading (600 ohm resistor across output transformer)
- High quality, custom wound Sowter transformers
- Gold plated switching contacts
- 3 year warranty with registration
- Mounts in 2 spaces in a '500' rack
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Great River SKU SGRRMP500NV Model Great River MP-500NV GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A